Monday, September 8, 2008

Waiting

We are in now back in the swing of things and just waiting for the call so we can go pick up the new additions to our family. We have the room all ready and the gear all out. Katie is having a blast using everything for her baby dolls, she even has her babies dressed in some of the premie clothes we have (I'll have to give them to her after we use them).

Funny Katie moment. We were at the park watching a neighbor's soccer game and Mark was explaining to Katie that there was a line she wasn't allowed to cross so or she would end up in the middle of the game. She growled and said "no, its a tiger." The next day after our run Katie and I went to the same park to swing. She pointed out the line to me and said "there is a lion in the grass that I can't cross, not a tiger." Then she kept talking about the lion for the rest of the time we were there. It was so funny all I could do was laugh. She still thinks there is a lion in the grass.

1 comment:

candicetheresa said...

Good thing you told no one to be mad at you or I would have been! ;) Congratulations. How wonderful!