Thursday, January 8, 2009

Beach trip

The day after Christmas we loaded up our car--where the car seats don't touch--and headed to my sister Jenn's house in Richmond. We spent the night there and then headed to the Outer Banks. We spent the next week at the beach with my crazy family. The weather was warm enough to go to the beach the first few days. Katie was really funny with the water, for some reason she would not go anywhere near it, as the waves came in she would run further up the beach even though she was very far away to begin with. She did have a lot of fun going on walks to collect shells.
Kaite with cousin's Madeline and Ella





My sister Scotia with Katie and me



Katie was in heaven having someone to play with at all times. New Year's morning we had a second Christmas and opened family gifts. Katie got a laptop from my parents so she thinks she is cool like Mommy and Daddy now.
Marcus and Addison were little angel babies the whole time. They had a blast, there was always someone to hold them. Addy has started giggling and they both laugh.

Bethany holding the twins
Cousin Carson pushing Addy in Katie's doll stroller

My sisters and mom and I got ourselves into quiet the project when we decided to make little outfits for our girls. They turned out really cute. I have to hide Katie's from her because she wants to wear it and won't take it off. I am hoping they will both fit great this spring.


Katie's

Addison's

7 comments:

Amy said...

The twins are so adorable! I can't wait to meet them someday.

Amy said...

The twins are so adorable! I can't wait to meet them someday.

Frolicking Night Owl said...

Those chubby faces remind me of Molly at that age. :) Also, didn't realize that Jenn lives in Richmond. Joel has an interview in Williamsburg and another dentist who is retired and going to introduce him to some dentists a little south of Williamsburg.

Trisha said...

Erin! Thanks for the link. Addy and Marcus are SO cute:) And Katie too of course. Naomi sat with me and asked me who everyone was about a million times. She's excited for her new friends;)

Megan and Sean said...

Oh, those chubby little babies! They're so cute!! I can't BELIEVE Scotia!!! Holy cow, I remember her as like, a 4 or 5 year old!!!! Looks like you guys had fun at the beach.

Gina and Jon said...

Can I just tell you I am so glad your one of those parents that get out and do fun stuff even though you have little ones! I'm going to need on of those cute sling things once I have kids!

Unknown said...

Hi Erin,
I'm Plinio, Mark's friend from Brazil. What s his email??? Please, tell him to contact me. My email address is pliniomsan@gmail.com.
Thanks a lot.