Friday, February 27, 2009

It's all about Katie

Today is going to be all about Katie.



These are Katie's new golf clubs, Mark couldn't resist--and he had to have pink as well. Katie loves to swing her clubs and putt the ball, and play with Mark. Mark decided that if he was going to work all week and still play golf on Saturdays that he better get his kids involved so Saturdays at the golf course can be considered family time. (It will be "Mommy shopping time.")


I made this skirt for Katie, she was so excited about it; green is her favorite color. She looked so dang cute on Sunday.




I caught Katie singing to Marcus. As you can tell she noticed the camera halfway through the song--"cheeeeeese!". She sings to the twins all the time. She has a special song that she sings them when they go down for naps. I don't know where she got it from, I'm pretty sure she made it up but she sings the same thing everytime; "Oh, the baby..." something.

3 comments:

Chris and Flossie said...

Oh Mark and his golf...I guess no different than Chris and his hunting he insists on involving his children in. I do have to say the golf set is mighty cute. I can't believe how big Katie is looking these days. And the skirt...VERY IMPRESSIVE.

An Appalacian Emigrant said...

Madeline and Ella absolutely love the video of Katie singing. They would like to see more videos.

Vicki said...

grandpa and I just watched you sing katie and it was wonderful. Maybe you and grandma can have a singing group.
grandma