Sunday, October 24, 2010

Road trip...

Mark flew to Philadelphia on Sunday afternoon, so I was home alone until Wednesday night. We have been wanting to go visit Hannah at college for a little while now, and I decided Monday was the perfect day. Flossie decided to join me. It was a 3 hour trip and Flossie and I met up halfway and rode together. Once we got to Buena Vista, we crammed Hannah into our already full car and headed to a park for lunch. The kids were so excited to be with each other and to run so they had lots of fun. Flossie, Hannah and I sat around and gossiped--oh how I love my sisters!

Carson and Katie



Cooper and Addy
(please don't pay attention to her hair, I had it fixed all pretty but the 3-hr car trip gave Addy enough time to rip out her hair clips and matte it up)


After the park we went to Goodwill which surprisingly had some good finds--it brought back a lot of memories of shopping in high school. The kids ran around like hooligans, but luckily no one seemed to mind, we lost Cooper a couple times because we kept forgetting how fast he is. When the store had enough of us we went back to Hannah's to check out her apartment (I think her roommate got a little scared when she saw the five kids). The we headed to her campus for some ice cream (that adventure also included jumping in the piles of leaves that were being raked up and feeding/trying to get the gold fish in the pond).

The car!

1 comment:

Kathy Finch said...

Hannah looks so comfortable in the back seat. LOL