Sunday, October 19, 2008

...

We have officially watched all 4 seasons of Grey's Anatomy in the past month. I feel like I have a new set of friends. Katie is asking us right now to watch more. (I promise that she just knows the name and that she doesn't really watch the show.) We are now started on Lost... The point is that we spend a lot of time sitting on the floor feeding babies and we are watching TV shows that we never watched before. We also got DVR so that we can record shows, so that at midnight and 5am we have something to do other then fall asleep sitting up. If you want to know what shows are good and which aren't, just ask us, we know! I am so sick of TV. I can't wait to not have time to watch anything again.



We went to the doctor on Friday. It was a good visit. Everything is great. Addison was 8 lbs 2 oz and 20 1/2 ins long; and Marcus was 7 lbs 15 oz and 21 ins long.

4 comments:

Christy said...

I watched all of Grey's this summer. What do you think???

I can't stand that show, yet, I'm still watching season 5. :( so sad.

Erin said...

I love Grey's, and I am watching it this season, on DVR of course. I also plan to get hooked to Private Practise bc I love Addison! Ha ha. I'm such a girl!

Christy said...

What I mean that I can't stand the show is that I don't like Meredith and Derrek together. But, I told you that. Otherwise, I love watching it and still want Derrek and Addison back together.

Em said...

You people are crazy.

But this is a very funny post, I must say. :)