Sunday, October 12, 2008

We're tired

Well, the twins will be four weeks on Tues, but are still eating every three hours...all night long. We are so tired! We are hoping that this will be the magic week that they start sleeping just a little bit more.

This week was fun because my parents and my little sister Gabby came to visit. Mark and I took advantage and got out of the house. Thursday we went to do some shopping and even went to a movie--we figured it will be the last one for a really long time.


Katie is sitting in her baby doll pack n' play while "her mommy" was feeding her
Katie was in heaven because she had someone her age to play with for four straight days. Every morning she woke up and asked when Gabby was coming over. She ignored us most of the time.
Friday we went to the zoo, of course in the craziness of getting 3 kids ready I forgot the camera so when my mom emails me her pictures I will add them. Marcus and Addy were little angels the whole time.




The weather the last half of this week has been a little reminder of summer so we have been trying to get out as much as possible. We took Marcus and Addy out with us tonight, they didn't like it as much as the rest of us did.


4 comments:

Christy said...

I'm so impressed with you! And things look like they are going well!

Em said...

Cute babies!
I've never seen Gabby before! She's sooo cute!

I'm glad you posted a pic of your parents...I still remember, "Jody, I think I'm pregnant." for no reason whatsoever.

Erin said...

remember those tapes we made? we need to find those and listen to them.

Frolicking Night Owl said...

Erin! Thanks for sending me a link to your blog. Hope you're not TOO exausted! Your babies are beautiful ... almost makes me want another one! :) A family in our ward just brought home an AA baby a few weeks ago from MI through LDSFS. Too bad we're all moving and all these kids won't grow up together. I'll have to send you an invite to my blog! You look great!!