Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Silly Katie

This past week has been BUSY. Mark and I had our nanny come all day last Friday and we went Christmas shopping. Then Saturday we drove to West Virginia to meet my brother to buy a car from him. We have all been crammed in my Jeep Cherokee--which I love, but it doesn't hold 3 car seats very well. Joey was selling his Yukon so we bought it from him. We had no idea what we had been missing-there is so much space! The car seats don't even touch each other! But my favorite feature is the heated seats.
In the name of being silly, again. Katie decided to put on some of Marcus' clothes. I tried not to laugh, because I'm sure these clothes will never fit Marcus again but I had to take some pictures.

Other then being silly, Katie's other favorite characteristic is that she a good sister. Here are some moments we caught during this past week.

Marcus and Addy were in their little seats and Katie decided to have story time. They are both actually paying attention!

Katie was playing with her baby doll in our bed. We laid Addy in there and she let Addy play too. Addy was so happy to be included in Katie's world.

We made Christmas cookies this week. Katie was in heaven.

Step 1. Eat the batter

Step 2. Lick the frosting

Step 3. Take them to the neighbors

I told everyone to eat at their own risk.

5 comments:

candicetheresa said...

So cute!

Gina and Jon said...

I would eat her cookies! Merry Christmas, sorry we were lame and didnt send out cards this year! Katie is super cute.

Megan and Sean said...

Sweet!! I love Katie reading to her baby bro and sis, so cute! Hope you all had a great Christmas!

Christy said...

There are several cute pictures of Katie in here. One of my favs is when she is laughing and her little leg is up in the air (like a guitar kick!)

:):):)

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

Love getting updates on your sweet family. What fun you will have! Love, Sister Ault