Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chase...

This is a forbidden name in our house
(unless we are talking about our brother-in-law of course) ...
It is the name of 'the little boy who says he is going to marry Katie' (Mark forbids me to use the word 'boyfriend').

Chase started preschool with Katie in January, and he was introduced to me a couple weeks later as my 'future son-in-law'.
Mark is not impressed, and I am not even allowed to tease Katie about it.
Mark says it is because he doesn't want Katie to be boy-crazy; I think it is because a boy thinks his little girl is pretty.

Here is the picture of the one causing so much trouble
(wearing the heart necklace that Katie made for him).


Harmless right,
that's what I say, but he did give Katie 2 cards in her Valentine's Day bag!!!

2 comments:

kara said...

I knew Mark would have to keep the boys away from my two beautiful nieces, but I didn't realize it would start so early! Since I was a boy-crazy girl growing up, I must say Mark might be on to something. Keep those boys away as long as you possibly can!!

Gina and Jon said...

Two valentines is big.. according to my little nephew so you better watch out!! Oh and yes those were Christmas decorations.. yesterday was a monumental day all of our Christmas stuff was finally taken down!!