Sunday, May 23, 2010

Life

We are officially moved into the new house. All the boxes are unpacked. The backyard has toys in it and I have stopped going the wrong way after I drop Katie off at preschool. I think we love it. The backyard is fenced and it backs up to the woods. There are trails in the woods that the kids love exploring. And, there are a lot of little kids in the neighborhood, so there is always someone to play with (when they are sick of each other).

The last few times we have been outside we have found frogs...my girls love them, but if it gets to close to Marcus he squeals.
The weather has been really great, as well. It's not quiet hot enough to go swimming, but warm enough to get wet.

All in all, I think the stress of moving was worth it.

Here are some more pictures of our cuteness . . .

Marcus and Addy were so cute sitting on the pillow sac together while they watched Little Einsteins; but when I tried to take a picture they both got so annoyed, and tried to look around me.

Oh, and the Secret Service stopped by again last week to see if I knew anything 'new'. They were nice to me this time, but I saw the 2nd agent looking to see if anyone was going to come running around the corner as I opened the front door.

3 comments:

An Appalacian Emigrant said...

The kids look cute, it seems that Marcus is picking up some of Mark's facial expressions. Rather interesting.

Emily said...

The first pictures of Katie is a total MODEL SHOT. She is gorgeous! And I love Addy's hair! It's getting longer, she looks so cute! I can't wait to see you all in August!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megan and Sean said...

Moving sucks. I can't believe that secret sevice story, how weird! I love that last picture of Addy and Marcus--how dare you block their view of the TV!