Friday, June 4, 2010

Gradualation...

The "big kids" at Katie's preschool were graduating, and Katie's class got to sing for their graduation. She was so excited for these kids all week--mostly because they get to go to the big school next year.
She called it "gradualation."



Katie's preschool class
Ava, Ally (Katie's best friend), Chase (who is going to marry Katie), Katie, Ivan, Bailey, Keith and Nicholas

None of the other kids are leaving for the summer, so I pulled Katie out of school a week before it was officially over. I brought in yellow frosted cookies because they were focusing on yellow that day. Katie is sad to be gone, but I think this summer is so busy that she won't notice. (Plus, she's is too young to love her friends more than she loves me.)

Katie and Miss Kelly
Katie loved her teacher and was so helpful in class. Miss Kelly told me that Katie was the only one who 'never gets in trouble'. Miss Kelly was a great first teacher.

No comments: