Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oh blessed day...

Now that we are home from all our crazy traveling, real life has to start. Real life in our house includes all the kids in preschool--I know you can't really call it preschool for a two-year-old, but that is what it is. Katie goes 4 mornings a week and Addy and Marcus go 3 mornings a week. I walked around like a crazy person the first day they were all gone, not sure what to do with my time. Now don't let my confusion make you think I have time on my hands, because I don't, but...without kids there to force me to multi-task, I got a little confused. But seriously, I am able to get most my work done in the mornings so that when the kids come home I can just hang out with them. Life is a little more peaceful.


When I told the kids it was time to get in the car, Marcus ran upstairs and got his blanket and monkey and curled up on the floor. It was so cute. But I did feel bad when we got outside his classroom door and my poor little baby, with his little backpack on his back, started backing up, saying "no, no, no, no".

No comments: