Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas pictures

Growing up we always had 'Christmas outfits'; I think Christmas is a great excuse to buy something new to wear. Mark doesn't, but I do it for my kids anyway. They always wear their outfits to church the Sunday closest to Christmas. It didn't really work out this year, since we drove to the beach the Sunday before and got snowed in the Sunday after, but...nonetheless they eventually wore their outfits to church and here they are...

(I think the pictures turned our pretty good given that we took them on our little camera, with a timer. It's all because Mark's little sister Emily edited them.)



3 comments:

Richele said...

LOVE Marcus' bow tie!

Kristine and Philip said...

Beautiful family!

An Appalacian Emigrant said...

Very cute pictures. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. I"d love to see Max and Sam with the twins.