Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Saturday...

Saturday was a big day in our house.
Katie had two birthday parties to attend--one at 1pm and the other at 3pm. I had planned on being her chauffeur, but my friend called Friday to see if Mark and I wanted to join her and her husband at the Charlotte/Orlando playoff game-- box seats. Of course we found a babysitter for Marcus and Addy and found Katie a ride from one party to the other.


The game was great and so much fun. It was weird to be out in the middle of the day without the kids.
I picked Katie up from her second party when we got home. I had sent her to the fairy and princess parties in her Halloween tutu and found her in this.


Katie and the birthday girl, Ally, had exchanged clothes. Silly little girls. Katie was so excited, and so happy about her day. She had the hardest time falling asleep that night.

No comments: