Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Why we moved here...

Last winter in Pittsburgh I used to dream about this...I was getting a little worried when it snowed for the 3rd time, but Spring has kicked in. We have spent the last month or so outside enjoying the amazing weather--my kids are addicted and have the hardest time being inside.


Ok, he isn't outside but this is cute, and he has a football so it has to go on the blog.

Yesterday and today it hit the mid 80s and we were hot; so we pulled out the bathing suits and the baby pool and got wet.



In the midst of all this warm weather we did have one crazy night. It had been raining and then something started pounding on our roof; we looked out and found hail coming down--HARD!!! And lots of it.

They are huge right?
The next morning I saw blankets and towels on cars that were parked outside.

1 comment:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

We are loving the warm weather too. Joel is starting to look for a different job and I'm beginning to worry that I might lose my sunshine!