Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's a small world after all...

Life is so full of little things that remind us how small the world really is...

My first friend at BYU was from New Jersey, and then a few months later I got a new roommate and she was from New Jersey; and then, later my companion in the MTC was from New Jersey and last, my Mormon neighbor when we moved here to Charlotte was from New Jersey...all from the same little area.

Mark and my brother-in-law (Jenn's husband) grew up next door to each other, that's not how Mark and I met, but we bonded over Ryan Swapp on our first date;

And...my best friend from highschool (I went to highschool in Maine) has a little brother that lives in my sister Sarah's neighborhood, so when she comes down to visit her brother I get a little best-friend time!

Me and Kim and the kids
The kids were equally excited to see her. There is nothing like blowing off responsibilities while your kids are in pre-school and sitting around gossiping like the old days!




2 comments:

Vicki said...

gosh Kim looks like her mom. Glad you have that funtime from time to time

Rosenbaum said...

...and your favorite sister missionary from venezuela now lives in new.....york! ...close to new jersey.