Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mother's Day

Let me start this post by saying how much I hate blogger...I wrote this blog originally right after Mother's Day but when I went to post it, it was gone.  And then when I tried to start over it disappeared again.  I have been on blogger strike but seeing how this is my kids' scrapbook and our family's journal, and I am getting really far behind, I figured I better stop being stubborn.

Mother's Day started early this year.  Thursday the kids had "Muffins for Mom" at school.  I got to hang out with them for a few mins before school started and they gave me all sorts of fun little things they made for me.  Katie made me a book in which she said "I was 18, that I looked beautiful when I go to church, that I like to go out with Daddy, that my favorite TV show is doctors, that I love to take her to the mountains, and that I weigh 5lbs".

Saturday morning Mark got up early and smoked ribs for me.  That night we had a delicious dinner, and then used the left over coals to roast marshmallows and make s'mores.  The kids where so excited.





Now I think we are ready to go camping!

Sunday was a blur of doing nothing and cards from the kids.  Yea for Mother's Day!






1 comment:

jess and scott said...

how cute are those cards huh!