Sunday, June 12, 2011

One of many

Katie graduated from preschool this year.  Mark thinks it is hilarious that there is a graduation for preschool, but I think it is cute.  What is cuter then a little blonde girl in a white cap and gown.  As long as these continue for the next 20 years I am okay with them starting now.

Addy and Marcus were pretty excited when Mark walked in.


Marcus with Kate (his and Addy's favorite friend--the little sister of Katie's best friend, Ella)



Katie singing a song they have been practicing in Spanish (she is so proud of the fact that she is learning Spanish and she tells everyone that I speak Spanish)




Ella, Serrin, Katie and Addy


Katie had a great year at preschool.  She made great friends and had amazing teachers.  She learned so much and has progressed so much.  She stood out as a kind and helpful friend.  I just cannot believe she is starting Kindergarten this year.

Katie with Ms. Anne

Katie with Ms. Sandy

I thought mine and Mark's parents would appreciate the 'W''s on this report card.


2 comments:

An Appalacian Emigrant said...

I cannot believe they use gowns for preschool graduation. I thought the end of year preschool programs were so cute.

Chris and Flossie said...

I agree with Mark about the graduation, BUT she is dang cute and I would probably love seeing my own child do it...So, maybe it is just to see you own child be so darling. That is funny that they have cap and gown.