Friday, February 15, 2013

Jaxon

I'm not joking when I say that Jaxon is the best baby ever.  He is of course the cutest thing, but he also has a great personality.  He is so mellow and happy almost all the time.  Right now he still sleeps most of the day, and as much as I love him, I'm not complaining.

The kids love him.  They always worry about his happiness.  If he cries, I am immediately notified by Marcus or Addy, and told to help him stop.  I will randomly find Addy hanging out with him, reading him books.  Marcus is super protective of him.  Katie is a great Jaxon helper.  She gets home from school and the first thing she wants to do is play with him.  She also loves to carry him around, and has gotten a little bold with where she thinks she is allowed to take him.

Today, for his 4 month appointment (16lbs and in 75% percentile for height and weight) Marcus and Addy came with me.  Marcus was so worried about Jaxon having to get his shots (these were the first ones) and really didn't want to be in the room.  The doctor told him he could wait in the hallway, and Marcus ran out the door.  When it was over, Marcus came back in the room and told Jaxon he was proud of him for not crying too much.

He's a keeper and we love him, and now for the camera roll...



the kids love it when I lay Jaxon with them while I am putting them to bed



 






trying to figure out if that is really Addy






1 comment:

Emma said...

oh my goodness Jaxon is so so cute! I love that the other kids enjoy helping, especially with putting sunglasses on him in the high chair :). We miss you here in Charlotte!