Sunday, October 18, 2009

"It was sooo sooo sooo much fun!"

Yesterday we had a little family activity at the pumpkin patch. Katie loved everything about it. Addy had fun trying to walk on the rough ground and Marcus has a scowl on his face for the first 45 mins--but then he loosened up.


Here are some of the highlights.

The corn maze

Feeding the animals

Addy was fine as long as they didn't get to close

The swing
My three with their friends Jaden and Sydney

For some reason the swing was the highlight of the trip, it is what brought Marcus out of his stone cold mood--the kids would have sat there all day

The pumpkin picking


Love the look on Addy's face. After much deliberation Katie found the smallest pumpkin of the group and decided that was the one for her.

We also went on a wagon ride and played in a clubhouse with a really badly constructed home-made slide. There was hay to jump in and miniature forts to explore; the fun only ended because it got so cold that all of our hands were freezing (I thought this was Charlotte--where is the warm weather!).

Katie told us again today, "It was sooo sooo sooo much fun!"

2 comments:

Joy said...

Oh my I can't believe how big they are! Still as beautiful as ever. Thanks for the comment on my blog so I could find yours! Hope all is well down there.

Johnson Family said...

Oh my gosh they are all so adorable! Especially the pic on the swing. I really want to meet your munchkins. Can you come visit again? :-)