Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Cousins

A week after we got home from Utah, things got a little crazy up in here.  Jenn sent Madeline and Ella on a East Coast trip that ended in CT (I met Bethany in PA to pick them up).  And Caleb drove up with Bryan and his two boys.  We had a packed house, but lots of fun.  We filled the short week with some of our favorite things to do here; the beach, the Bronx Zoo and NYC.

The Bronz Zoo
It  was even better this year, with Jax old enough to really understand and be excited about the animals.




the Butterfly pavilion is always a favorite-it is a contest to see who can hold a butterfly before an employee catches them.










We spent a gorgeous day at the beach but I didn't get any pictures because that many kids, water and cameras don't mix.

New York City

We left Jaxon with Mark, and Bryan, Caleb and I took the other 7 kids in on the train.


The boys ran to the Lego Store while the girls and I stopped at the American Doll store.



After we walked to Central Park grabbing lunch along the way.


Tourist were trying to get pictures in front of this so I don't think they loved that my kids were lounging here eating their lunch.


We, of course, had to greet the horses that line the outside of the park.


We had some hot, tired kids at the this point, but the bubbles really brightened the mood.




My kids #1 favorite thing about NYC is the rocks in Central Park.  I don't quite understand why we are coming all the way to Central Park to climb rocks, I am sure we can find some closer.



It was a fabulous time had by all.  There is nothing better then time spent with cousins.

No comments: